I considered scrapping the scene and starting again with a low angle as the storyboards angles are quite flat.
I sort of compromised and settled on a slight dutch tilt to break up the shots that are too straight on.
This allowed me to keep my keyed out scene as otherwise I would have to rush to complete the film later on to catch up.
I have a few group meetings about the shot. Andrew didn't mind either way and Cade agreed with the Dutch tilt.
I personally felt the low angle was too much and made the son look powerful and the point of view part of it felt abit off as the lady isn't actually looking at him.
I talked with Andrew about adding a background of the chair to show she's gone.instead of her getting out of the chair awkwardly avoiding the scythe.
No comments:
Post a Comment