Worked on the studio procedures then the animation.I need to get feedback from Frans on changes later to finish it as well as signatures.
I think some things need to be more than one word or at least made more clear.
Studio
Procedures
Conduct
-Working
as a team
-Constructive
criticism
-Respecting
others personal boundaries
-Respect
work space
-Acknowledge
others work
Legal
-Any
work done for the group can be used in film festivals
-Do
not plagiarize others work.Listing sources,evidence of process.
-Confidentiality.
Keeping animated shots and model sheets on blogs only.
-Licensing,Copyrights
and music.Getting permission from the right people
Communication
-Empathy
-Get
second opinions from team members
-Inform
members on absences
-Schedule
meetings
-Keeping
in contact with group
-Know
what you and your group are doing
-Be
supportive
Professionalism
-Be
in class on time, whether if its the morning or back from lunch
-Know
your limits
-Only
course/group related work during course hours
-Confidentiality
-Reliability
-Stay
on task
-Use
proper file management and organisation (Naming layers,Groups)
-Be
willing to compromise
-Stay
on task,meeting deadlines
-Aware
of conduct outside of class
Ethics
-Honesty
-Disclose
what needs to be known
-Distribute
fairly
-Give
credit where its due (bibliography)
I also started doing breakdowns on the cleaner version of the shot im working on.
I also started doing breakdowns on the cleaner version of the shot im working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment