Sunday, 28 June 2015

29th June


Today I added the walk in to Cade's Shot.
I think this shot may need to be redone as he walks into shot from the wrong direction which is abit weird from shot to shot.
I'm not sure if we have time for that.



I also went through Tirisssala's shot and added shades in the arm cuffs and hood.
I inbetweened them to flow outwards.
All thats left is for me to do the scythe colour and some minor fix ups.


Both of Cade's shots (Shots 13,14) need alot of work as they are far behind in progress.

Goals for next 2 weeks:
Andrew: Music choice/composed,Backgrounds Separated.
Cade: Needs to fix up his shot. Or someone else if he is incapable or won't get in done on time.
Ezzy: Needs to come in and finish shot 10.


Compositing is still an issue but we need the animation sorted.

Remaining Shots:
Shot 09 (Just Colouring/Compositing)
Shot 10 (Needs improvement to be more believeable)
Shot 13 (Needs a major overhaul,this shot should be a lot further than it is.)
Shot 14 (May need to be completely scrapped and reanimated.)
Shot 16 (Andrew seems to be quite afr into this shot,Hopefully he finishes it)
Lack of communication right now isn't helping.
I've posted on our group facebook but Andrew doesnt have facebook and people dont check it often

No comments:

Post a Comment