Wednesday, 11 March 2015

12th March

Today I presented my Pitch,I don't think it went too well to convey my idea but I can't do anything about that now.

I'm also looking at which projects I want to work on.

I started with 12 I liked the idea of:
Lea,Leigh,Zach,Kamal,Gino,Corianne,Rumi,Andrew,Jonathan,James,Bryn,and Danyelle.


I felt like some had similar ideas or themes so I put the similar ones side by side to compare and see which I liked better.

Leigh/Gino:  
(both having light hearted moments,Parents and a child.Leigh's is a very pretty flowy character with shadow people,Sort of reminding me of Ferngully with Hexus and the fairies.Gino's character looks like he could be fun to animate and comedic and more light hearted.)

Andrew/Bryn :
(both having a unique look and feel.I think I like andrew's tim burton esque look more which looks quite complicated right now,and bryn's look is quite cartoony which I don't have too much knowledge or interest in I guess)

Zach/Rumi:  
(both have romantic and passionate ideas.Zach's look is more appealing to me but rumi's ending is quite interesting to me)

Corianne/Kamal:
(both have cute unique animals. Corianne's foxes would be quite a challenge to research movement but I like the whole spirit fox idea. Kamal's robot frog is pretty cool and I like robots/mech I guess)

Danyelle/Lea:    
(both dealing with death and loss. Danyelles is like a race against the clock,dealing with science ethics and diease and such.Lea's deals with death on a smaller personal level,with symbolism of death and dealing with guilt and being victims/threats.)

I think from those I will choose:

Leigh
Andrew
Zach
Gino
Corianne

Though its not really definite as of yet.

I still need to listen to Kelly's pitch :Space bound.


I had a bit of interest in these people's ideas as well:

Eli: Feels like a montage through a girls life becoming something she wants,Kind of like the saying "Its not the destination,its the journey" The journey being the balancing and the cookie the destination

Jareth: Sad story about a zombie trading brains for things that remind him of his daughter.I don't really want to animate zombies but its a nice idea.

Ashley: Space cat aliens sounds pretty fun to animate.

Shawn: Quite unique action film but kind of confused by some of the characters actions

Jonathan: Gods playing golf sounds pretty funny and reminds me of Happy Gilmore.

James: Quite a funny story about a stick insect,I feel like this idea could be funny although I don't like the look that much.

Tirissala: Story about a kid's over active imagination,I feel it could be quite fun to animate different parts of his imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment