Sunday, 22 March 2015

23rd March

Today I talked a lot about the new project we are working on.

Sunset - Andrews Idea.



We worked a bit on concepts for characters to make them better for animation.Feedback from industry were saying they were confused why he wasn't a skeleton so I tried a skull one too.




I was given the role of producer as Andrew felt I would help organize people better for the project and he had quite a bit on his plate as he wants to do backgrounds and such.

So I started on the schedule though it will probably change.

We chatted about changes for storyboard and heres what we discussed.


- Sunset creates shadows growing from the window and the grim reaper and son rise from it.

- appearing in same room instead of walking into her room.

- when he swings the chair falls down.

- shot of her grabbing sugar from a shelf for her tea

-comes back and notices fallen chair

-she looks around and see two shadows.

-grim reaper and son reveal themselves

-dad shoves son to kill her

-she smiles softly accepting her fate

-son swings but stops.The old lady looks at him and nods

-she closes her eyes.


Group check list for pre procedures:

Studio Procedures

Sign Off Sheet

Schedule

-Everyone must do-
A background,Fullbody shot of a character,Cleanup,Compositing


Storyboarding and Animatic

Film Festival Choices

Style Guide

• Updated Character Concept Design and Colour Keys
• Updated Environment Concept Design
• Updated Character Turnarounds for all animated characters in the film
• Layouts and updated environment design
• Visual instructions, showing all specific elements which lead to the aesthetic you are using
• A look frame, which shows exactly what your finished animation will look like

Journal Documentation


No comments:

Post a Comment