I've been really busy and still don't feel like I got that much done.
Below is my pitch pack so far,Its not pretty but I'm filling the slots as I can.
Things I need to finish are:
-Colour keys
(Haven't done this before so will try and work out how to go about the different lighting)
-Storyboard finals
(Need to design the backgrounds and the dragon guards before I can actually do the proper storyboard)
-Dragon guard design reference
(I'm thinking the tall bipedal upright dragons I designed earlier but with tall policeman hats and possibly batons)
-Environment design (City,Valley,Cave)
(No clue on the shape of the city nor its building style,All I really imagine is the cobble streets right now)
-Key question for art style
(can't answer this as a style hasn't really been applied as of yet)
-Making the pitch pack all pretty
(Indesign is my enemy right now and I also have no idea how to go about making it look good anyway,might need to look up better examples and guides as I've had trouble with the program)
-Animatic
(Needs storyboard first obviously)
-Dialogue assessment
( I have the line "Top notch lemonade dear!" in the Elder dragon's voice although I haven't thought of anyone or worked on scheduling it in yet)















No comments:
Post a Comment