Thursday, 12 March 2015

13th March



Short Film Selection:
Today the top ten ideas were announced:(In no order)
-Leigh
-Lea
-Bryn
-Gino
-Andrew
-Danyelle
-Kamal
-Jareth
-Zach
-Rumi

Its all the ones I liked yesterday from the 12 I liked. (Aside from Jono and Corianne)

I voted for:
Leigh (Wanted to animate flowy main character)
Andrew (I like the Tim Burton look and the story)
Zach  (I decided I like the look and story of Zach's idea)
Gino (I thought it would be fun to animate Tubbs)
Corianne (I thought running foxes might be fun and good to learn)

Since Corianne's idea or my idea were not chosen,I think Kamal's idea was my next choice.
(Since he was in the top ten)




Solo Project:
I don't think I will make the dragon idea my solo project later on,I'm not really convinced its that great of an idea anyway and doing all the dragon's animations would be too much for just me.

I think my solo project will be one of my personal ideas about a girl who saves her village from a elemental golem by sacrificing her arm and memories to be the elemental's host.

Performance Study:
Today I cut my audio and did the exposure sheet as well.

The character I will be using next week will be Aye.


No comments:

Post a Comment