I managed to get my storyboard I finished yesterday into it. (After a few attempts ._.)
Tommorow I plan to do the colour keys finally and then the schedule to finish the pdf of the pitch pack.
Then I need to work on the animatic after that.
I got some environment reference and colour reference for atmosphere.
This should help me as I definitely need to redesign the backgrounds for more appeal and use of style.The storyboard ones are just placeholders really.
1. Did abit of logo work just because.
2. Thought this layout breaks up the text so it isn't clumps of words.Also numbered the pages in the corner.
3.Figured out how long it actually is from the storyboard.
Not sure whether I should mix 2D and 3D still.
May need to write more on feasibility.
4.Talked about art style even though I haven't really gone towards anything aside from wakfu style and silhouette characters at this point.
5.Laid this part out better to avoid text overloads
6.I spread the images out and gave them more space from each other.
7.Still not sure which colour I like best for the elder.leaning towards merlin colours.
8.Fixed up some errors in the turnaround and did more layout.
9.Still need to do this.
Seperated more images and added environment reference and backgrounds from the storyboard.
Environment and style are my definite weak points in this idea.










No comments:
Post a Comment