Wednesday, 11 March 2015

11th March

Today I did a ton of work on my animatic to get the shots scrolling and timing it out better and having fade in and out.I also put slight colours to show the mood and finished my pitch pack with colour keys.I put the dialogue as text into my animatic too.

I stayed for the full late night as well for some reason. (mostly because of indesign issues)

I still need to upload the final animatic video here but I left my files submitted on the server as its due 9:30am Sharp.


Final video here: (Low quality since Blogspot can't handle anything over 100mb)



Final pitch pack here: (Turned into Jpegs)






























I also got someone for my dialogue performance study and did a voice for someone elses.

My lines for the script were based off the elder dragon : "Top notch lemonade dear!" *insert old british accent here*

My eyes,arms and legs hurt. Time not to look at a screen for awhile.

Although I still have to prepare for my presentation.

Not quite sure how to go about that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment